Inhalt des Dokuments
Navneet Agrawal, M.Sc.
- Wireless communications system design for future network including 5G and beyond
- Coding for signals and networks
- Artificially intelligent communication system design - focus on Physical layer applications
- Functional analysis and set theoretic methods for function optimization for wireless applications
- Consensus-based Control of Multiagent Systems over Wireless Channels
- Area of convex and non-convex optimization
- DFG Priority Programme Cyber-Physical Networking (SPP 1944) 
- N. Agrawal, M. Frey and S. Stanczak (2019). A Scalable Max-Consensus Protocol For Noisy Ultra-Dense Networks . IEEE 20th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), 2-5 July 2019, Cannes, France
- Master Thesis: Machine Intelligence in Decoding of Forward Error Correction Codes , Navneet Agrawal, KTH, School of Electrical Engineering (EES), Information Science an Engineering, 2017
You can find me on:
- LinkedIn 
This site uses Matomo  for anonymized web analytics. More information and opt-out options under data protection.
ContactNavneet Agrawal, M.Sc.
Network Information Theory Chair
Building HFT 400
+49(015) 788 203862
e-mail query